We Treat You Like Family
Taking your child to the dentist can make grown-ups feel nervous too. At Dental Kidz Club, we treat your family like our own. Any recommendation or treatment that we suggest will be the same as if it were one of our own children.
Putting Kids First
Children deserve a safe, comfortable space with a team of providers who puts your family’s best interests first. Our modified care plans and treatment suggestions are tailored to your child’s unique situation, be it a specific medical background, past dental experiences, or accommodations related to special needs. Every service we offer is adapted to the individual traits of your child.
Same Day Care Available
We offer limited same-day appointments for children experiencing injuries, toothaches, and other dental emergencies. Our primary mission is to see them quickly to get them out of pain as fast as possible. To do this, we reserve specific times throughout our schedule to work in last-minute dental emergencies.
Making it Easier for Parents
Our multiple dental offices make it easy to schedule all of your kids’ visits in one convenient location. Enjoy more quality time with your family and less going back and forth for appointments.
- We meet or exceed standards recommended by the California Dental Board and other regulatory agencies. We work hard to make sure we are up to date.
- Voted Inland Empire’s Favorite and Top Dental Office multiple years by our patients.
- Voted America’s Top Dentist by the Consumer’s Research Council of America since 2007.
- Voted Best of Los Angeles Top Dentist.
Clear and Honest
We will be open and honest with you about the cost of treatment.
We see most New Patients within 24 hours. We have multiple locations to serve your children’s schedule. No cancellations please.
We accept all PPO insurances and Medi-Cal.
All our treatment rooms are closed doors for your privacy.
One parent is always welcome to stay in the room with your child during all your appointments*.
* Some exceptions do apply. If you are pregnant, sick, and/or have multiple children with you we will ask the parent to wait in the waiting room. The office always has the right to ask you to step out of the treatment room for the safety of your child and for the safety of the office.