When Can I Expect My Child’s Teeth To Come In?
By the time a baby is born, there are already 20 teeth underneath the gum line just waiting to burst through and cause of sorts of havoc! Below you’ll find what you can expect as a normal timeline for your babies incoming teeth.
• At 6 to 10 months old, the lower central incisors (bottom front teeth) are expected.
• At 8 to 12 months old, the upper incisors are the next to appear.
• At 9 to 13 months old, the upper lateral incisors on each side of the front teeth arrive.
• At 10 to 16 months old, the lower lateral incisors appear.
• 12 to 19 months old, for the upper molars.
• 14 to 20 months old, for the lower first molars.
• 20 to 30 months old, the second pair of bottom molars start coming out.
• 25 to 33 months old, the upper second molars arrive.
• Appearing at 15 to 21 months old
• Appearing at 16 to 22 months old .