The ultimate goal of our dental practice is helping children develop and maintain healthy smiles for life by educating them about dental hygiene and using preventive maintenance to safeguard against tooth decay, gum disease and other oral complications.
Because we know that traditional dental offices can seem intimidating and unwelcoming to children, we strive to provide a fun and exciting atmosphere that our patients look forward to visiting. We provide televisions in each of our exam rooms, and some of our locations feature video games in the waiting areas to help pass time between appointments.
Parents, on the other hand, appreciate that our practice features state-of-the-art technology, complete with nitrous oxide in every room and in-house intravenous sedation. Our dentist is also on staff at an off-site surgical center, where both oral and IV sedation dentistry is available as well. To ensure accuracy and simplify each patient`s visit, our office uses a fully digital regimen to handle billing, scheduling and patient information.
The Dental Home is intended to provide a place other than the Emergency Room for parents.
We invite you to stay with your child during any visit or examination. For the safety and privacy of all patients, pregnant women, distracting parents, or other children (with a parent) who are not being treated should remain in the reception room.
We make appointments by phone and online, and we can see you anytime during our regular business hours:
- Riverside: Mon-Fri, 9am - 6pm
- Ontario: Mon-Fri, 9am - 6pm
- Convina: Mon, Wed, Fri, 8am - 5pm and Tue, Thur, 9am - 6pm
We hope your first visit to our office is as simple and easy as every other visit you make in the future. To ensure you and your child get the most out of your first experience with us, please consider the following:
- Inform the office or staff what your child is interested in so that we can tailor our conversation around it.
- We accept most types of insurance, including Denti-Cal, and we can provide you with a pre-service cost estimate to determine your out-of-pocket costs.
- We accept cash, and each of the major credit cards. Payment is due at the time services are rendered; although we offer Care Credit should you need to finance your child`s treatments. Care Credit is available at 0% APR for the first 12 months.
If it is your first visit with us, please be prepared to provide information about your child`s dental health history, including any allergies he or she may have.
Your child will love getting this fun letter personalized for them from the Tooth Fairy. Not only is it fun, but it also helps educate them on the importance of proper oral health care and routine visits to the Tooth Fairy’s friend, the dentist.
Personalized Coloring Book
Your child will love having their own personalized coloring book from the dentist, and they can use it for years to come or you can preserve it in their scrapbook or baby book. It is fun and easy to use, try it yourself by clicking on one of the coloring books below.
We strive to make each and every visit to our office a fun one!